Friday, August 12, 2011

Vacation... Finally!

I'm going on vacation next week! Woo! I've been cracking down at my new job to learn the ropes and get as much done as I can so that I can enjoy my week off without thinking about work. Because that's lame.

What am I doing on my vacation, you ask? (or maybe you don't, but I'll pretend you did)

I'm hanging out at home and bringing Max to daycare. It's going to be EPIC. I have a few landscape projects I'm tossing around in the back of my head, a few books on my side table, some visits with family (Max will go visiting too), but mostly just being kid and hubby free for a week (during the days at least) while I do whatever the heck I want to. I might get a little wild and do something crazy like drinking milk straight out of the container. You never know.

I doubt I'll be in blog-land much next week since writing a blog can seem like working, but I'll "see" you when I get back!

No comments: