Once I get my photos downloaded and spiffied up I'll be posting about what I did on my staycation (how's that for a buzzword). A sneak peek:
- I read. One and a half books if I remember right.
- I demo-ed.
- I had an early dinner out with hubby before we picked up Max from daycare.
- I did not do a thing in the yard except mow the lawn once and pick a few veggies. The weather and scheduling my dad and his tractor just didn't synch up.
- I had a date day with my dad where we killed some yellow jackets (wasps), went to the transfer station, had lunch at McDonald's, and visited an open house at a college research orchard/vineyard/garden. We're exciting like that.
- I found out where the transfer station is, and got rid of a pickup truck worth of construction trash.
- I did some sewing.
- I visited with friends and family and got to meet my cousin's baby for the first time! He's a cutie - and we managed to get photos of all 4 of the great-grandkids in attendance. No crying, hitting, hair pulling... and they even smiled!