So - the good news in chronological order:
- We helped celebrate our friends' marriage in Massachusetts this last weekend, yay!
- While there we got to hang out with other friends who are expecting their second child, yay!
- We also got to see Max's Grandma, Grandpa, and Mimi! (he's still talking about them)
- On Monday we rested, yay for a day off! (and I downloaded over 300 photos off the camera...)
- Tuesday morning Max had a follow up with the allergist/asthma specialist - and he's doing SO. MUCH. BETTER. Lungs are clear, they sound up to capacity, and we've weaned him down to just one puff of one inhaler a day, a single dose of a chewable asthma medicine (for his cold/virus induced asthma), and a single dose of heartburn meds a day. That's a HUGE improvement - and the doctor is optimistic that if we keep on through the winter (aka cold season) then next spring we can start weaning him off all of the meds!
- Yesterday hubby got a great promotion at work - he starts Monday! I'm so proud of him and so happy for him, this is the first job that he really loves and it shows - he just started in this department in February.
I'll try to get back to the blog soon, I have a lot of photos to edit and posts to write. (like I said, over 300 downloaded...)