Here’s what I know about it:
- I bought it in Arizona at a fair in Quartzsite five-ish years ago
- It works, I’ve lit it up a few times but currently have it dry
- As far as I can see there aren’t any chips or flaws
- I haven’t even looked at the bottom to see if there is a maker’s name there
- It’s pretty and functional, so I bought it in case the lights went out
Things I’m interested in:
- Pyrex baking dishes in lime green, turquoise, yellow or flamingo pink (no gold bits or patterns)
- Arbonne mineral powder foundation
- Gray suiting fabric
- Books – children’s (gender neutral or boys), chick-lit, sci-fi/fantasy
- Babysitting if you're local and I know you!
Make a suggestion! You may have something that I didn’t even know I wanted. Or that I did know I wanted at some point but forgot.
Please leave me a comment or send me an email if you would like to barter for the lamp. And please don’t take it personally if I say no thanks.
I’m linking up to Apron Thrift Girl today!