Sunday, June 24, 2012

Work (or anywhere) Hack: Lotion Your Hair

If the ends of your hair are dry and frizzy, or if your curls are just going everywhere, give this a try: Rub a pea sized amount of lotion on your hands, then lightly work through the ends of your hair. Repeat if needed. It acts as a leave in conditioner and texturizer. Seriously, I'm not crazy. A photo shoot stylist told me that trick. Yes, it will weigh down super fine hair, and if you get it near the roots it'll make your hair look greasy. Just like leave in conditioner and texturizer.

You can thank me later.

And I tried to get a picture of the back of my head, but I just have my camera phone and it's not working out for me. But I've done it other times... actually, my hair in my profile picture was styled with free hand lotion from the hotel we were staying at. Bam, there you go!

No comments: