Monday, January 9, 2012

I’m BAAAaaaack!


Yes, I took a vacation! Well, kinda. We visited relatives and mostly stayed home and hung out. It was awesome, and lasted just long enough. Max and I were both chomping at the bit to get back to our regular routines. Hubby, on the other hand, seemed perfectly content to continue hanging. Perhaps I didn’t let Max climb all over him enough… Two adults are not sufficient replacement playmates for half a dozen toddlers. Though I have some mad action figure playing skillz.

I had planned on starting back up again on last Monday, but I caught a virus and just wasn’t in the mood. One of the kitties was awfully happy to have me home all to herself. We had a Dollhouse marathon and hung out in the recliner. Now she hears the theme music and comes racing in to hop on my lap. It’s almost as reliable as when she hears the snick of the cat food can opening.

So, how were your holidays? Did you do anything special?

No comments: