Friday, June 17, 2011

A Friday Link Roundup: Places I’ve been…

image source
I’m so into swaps right now, and I really, really want to go to this one!

I imagine most of you know how to do plant clippings – but if not, check this out:
(Speaking of plant clippings – I managed to kill roughly two dozen spider plant babies through drowning, cat nibbles, and lack of light. You’d think I’d never propagated a spider plant before…)

I really want to make this doily pendant lamp for the dining room!

Strawberry Banana BREAD??? Heck yes, please!

LOOK! It’s the same type of tomato cage that I wrote about! I’m so cool, I found these before Apartment Therapy!

DIY moss wall art - yes, as in moss in a picture frame. With all the rain we’ve been getting lately I have a boat load of moss outside, maybe I’ll bring some more in (besides the moss in my apothecary jars and shell pot).

I totally need to use this idea for Max – using a galvanized tub, or in my case a wooden one, and turning it into a footrest/stool that doubles as a toy bin.

Bike helmets that don’t look like a bike helmet – win! I was thinking about this (almost) exact same thing the other day, except wondering about making a cover for a standard helmet.

I super-duper-wish that I could read this blog (it’s in Swedish) – but the photos are fantastic! Check out that chair swing I put at the top of the post. I’m pretty sure that the below link is for her outdoor post tags… Check out the play yard, I’m totally smitten with it.

No comments: