Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Album Art

image source
There are some really fantastic album covers out there. When I buy records I buy them for the art, not the music. For example, the album art for The Mamas and the Papas Farewell to the First Golden Era inspired the dusty blue wall color for the dining room, along with the white chairs and tan seats. From there my dining room took on its own character (and some healthy doses of walnut brown), but it was nice to have a starting place to draw inspiration from.

Some other album art that I particularly like (don't hate me if the music is awful, I just like the artwork):

image source
image source
image source
image source
image source

 A few of these proudly grace my walls, while others I'm waiting on the right spot. Do you have any favorite albums that would make nice artwork?

No comments: