They taste better than they look. Unless you think they look holy-amazeballs, then yes, you're spot on.
12 slices bacon
Splash of milk (optional)
Salt, pepper, spices to taste
Suggested (some or all): minced onion, garlic, basil, oregano
- Preheat your oven to 350 deg F.
- Line an ungreased muffin tin with bacon (see below).
- Zing up the eggs, milk, and spices in a blender, or whisk it really well. You're going for a scrambled eggs/omelet mixture here.
- Pour the egg mixture into the bacon lined cups, up to 1/4-1/2" from the top.
- Bake at 350 deg F for 30-35 minutes.
Done! Pop them out while they're hot/warm, the bacon self-greases so clean-up is a breeze. No frying pans or getting zapped by grease spray.
No, these are not low fat, but they're Atkins friendly (if you use cream instead of milk).