- Business Cards = Mommy/Playdate Cards OR if you know someone with a small business you could get them some calling cards
- I got postcards for my MIL - I filled in a text box in the return address area with her name and address, and picked a pretty design for the front and put her initial on it. It's a great alternative to note paper and envelopes
- I also got the sticky notes for several people, I picked different designs and added their names for personalized notes
- If you look under the "style" button, there is almost always the option "using your photos and logos" - and photo magnets, postcards, sticky notes, etc., with a photo of a grandchild/niece/nephew/child is always a great gift!
- Also check the homepage, they often will list other free promotions. Keep in mind you still have to pay for shipping!
I want to point out that I am not affiliated with Vistaprint other than I like their products and promotions. They have not given me any merchandise or asked me to promote them in any way.
|HURRY! ACT NOW! Sale ends Saturday, December 18, 2010|