Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Air Circulation


Yay for cup hooks and bungee cords!
Our back room has a separate heater installed (our house is old, so not all of the rooms are on the main heating system). I keep it turned up to a toasty 72 since my lovebirds live back there, and Auzzie is an old man-birdy and deserves toasty. That results in a very warm back room and a normal rest of the house... except for the side room that's between the rest of the house and the back room. The side room gets chilly in the winter and hot in the summer because even though both interior doorways are very large (4.5' and 6' wide), air just doesn't move like I want it to.

Until now.

After staring at the problem for a while and a few other attempts, I now have air circulation. It's not a pretty solution, but it certainly works. The fan blows the warm air from the back room into the side room, and I can feel air flow all the way into the dining room! So long, stale winter air!

No comments: