Thursday, May 24, 2012

Breathing Again

Man, it's been a busy couple of weeks. The kids haven't completely left for the summer yet, but at least my part of the insanity that is the end of the year is pretty much done. Now it's back to a more normal work load. Thank goodness.

Of course I haven't been completely stagnant on the home front. Oh, no, not me. Our contractor actually came yesterday and fixed up those odd jobs that I've been itching to have done. Yay! The curb appeal of my house has gone up dramatically with the siding fixed and the fence installed - photos to follow. We're still waiting on the landscaping... but I have a friend coming on Monday who is going to take a bunch of plants provided the landscaper doesn't get to it before then. And I've been doing some sewing for Max and some little friends... I have such a strong feeling that this might become something more than just clothes for Max that I signed up for an Etsy store. Just in case.

I've been working on my mad photography skillz too. Check out the pics - totally untouched.  Not bad, right? (notice the gangsta speak there? yeah, I've been hanging out with teenagers too much)

So, what have you all been up to while I've been away?






No comments: