Thursday, June 27, 2013

Staycation & Rest Time

What with the transition out of the old job and into running a daycare, I'm taking advantage of the time to have a bit of a staycation home with Max (hence why I haven't been around much lately). I don't have full enrollment yet, but instead of freaking out about it, I (finally) realized that it's a great opportunity to relax and have Max-Mommy time.

And what with the intense humidity and deluge of rain every day, all of the house projects I'd planned aren't going to happen (there's no way paint will dry in this). Instead, we're getting a bit more creative with our time - including rescuing a couple of friends who'd run out of gas.

I'm also working on getting Max used to a weekday schedule that doesn't include naps. So far, so good!

No comments: